Our scholarship program recognises a range of student talents that are consistent with our belief in the holistic development of each student. In addition to academic development, we recognise and seek to enhance each student’s spiritual, physical and social development. Scholarships are open to prospective and current students entering Year 7 in 2022, and current students entering Year 10 in 2022.
Scholarships are available for students entering:
- Year 7 in 2022 and provide up to a 50% discount on annual tuition fees until the end of Year 9
- Year 10 in 2022 and provide up to a 50% discount on annual tuition fees until the end of Year 12
Edinburgh College offers scholarships in the following categories:
- Academic – awarded to students who excel academically.
- Creative – affirms our belief in a Creator and recognises student’s artistic and creative talents.
- Leadership – recognises students who exhibit a comprehensive range of leadership skills and who continue to utilise those skills to make a difference within the community.
- Music – awarded to students who excel in musical performance.
- Service –affirms our belief that acts of service represent a powerful means by which to aid those in need. This scholarship recognises extended, personal involvement in community service.
- Science – awarded in recognition of students who exhibit a curiosity in the field of science.
- Sport – awarded in recognition of students who excel in sport.
- Technology – recognises students who exhibit outstanding skill in the use of technology for a productive and altruistic purpose.
Applications for Scholarships in 2022 is now OPEN
How to apply
Complete an application for enrolment (prospective students only).
Download the scholarship Scholarship Application Pack. Attach all relevant information, as the application will only be considered if it is complete.
Forward your completed application and attachments to:
33-61 Edinburgh Road
Or scan and send via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship applications for 2022 close at 4pm Friday, 11 June 2021.