- Comprehensive and stimulating curriculum based on The Australian Curriculum in conjunction with the Victorian educational standards
- Technology used as one of many learning tools throughout the curriculum
- Supportive and caring environment including pastoral care for students and their families
- Exciting and well-balanced value based learning program
- Year 5 camp to Sovereign Hill and Year 6 camp to Canberra
- Interschools competition – Athletics, Cross Country, Soccer & Spelling
- Competitive and affordable fees
- Private College bus system servicing local suburbs
- Out of School Hours Care
Read about the strategic direction and focus of our Primary School from Tanya Pascoe, Head of Edinburgh College primary.
Find out more about Edinburgh College learning facilities, designed for every student to comfortably engage in their learning environment.