At Edinburgh College we understand that making decision about life after high school is never easy.
At Edinburgh College we understand that making decisions about life after high school can be challenging. As such, we seek to support students through the various transitions within secondary education and beyond. This includes support with all important VCE subject selections, post-secondary study and future career decisions.
Careers services and support at Edinburgh College is headed by Miss Kristen Judd. In a combined role as both College Careers Advisor and VCE Coordinator, Miss Judd supports Edinburgh College students, providing access to a range of VCE and Career advice.
Career services and support comes in may forms:
- Careers Excursions
- Year 10 & 12 Spot Jobs Careers Expo & campus visit
- Year 11 VCE & Careers Expo & campus visit
- Year 12 Eastern Tertiary Information Service (TIS) expo
- Weekly Careers Newsletter – ‘Careers News’
- Careers Days
- Information Sessions
- Transitioning from Year 9 into 10
- Transitioning into VCE
- VCE Information for Parents
- Gap Years Presentation to Year 12s
- Introduction to VTAC
- One-on-One Careers and VCE Assistance (book appointment with Miss Judd via Careers Calendar)
- Including assistance in applying for post-secondary studies through VTAC