The extensive VCE program at Edinburgh College is focused on student outcomes, establishing a firm foundation for further study and careers.
Edinburgh College has been supporting our senior students to complete senior high school for over 50 years. Our student not only receive academic support in class from qualified and passionate teachers, they are also provided with spiritual, athletic, social and out of class academic support to meet their individual needs.
Edinburgh College supports students in developing and following their passion for learning and their goals for life. As such we offer a range of on-campus subjects as well as partnering with off-campus providers to broaden our offerings.
Subjects Offered in 2017
- VCE Accounting
- VCE Art
- VCE Biology
- VCE Business Management
- VCE Chemistry
- VCE English
- VCE Health & Human Development
- VCE General/Further Maths
- VCE Legal Studies
- VCE Mathematical Methods
- VCE VET Sport & Recreation
- VCE Product Design & Development
- VCE Religion and Society
- VCE Physics
- Vocational Education and Training in Schools (VETiS)
- Box Hill Institute
- Swinburne University of Technology (TAFE Division)
- Mullum Cluster
- Chisholm TAFE
- Distance Education Victoria
- Victorian School of Languages
In addition to these opportunities our students also have access to completing their Certificate III in Early Childhood Education with our on campus Early Learning Centre.